We have an open position for a Technical Project Manager with Product Management Interest, to join us in Lund SE (hybrid).
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and make a significant impact on our cutting-edge technology projects? We’re on the lookout for a passionate and curious Technical Project Manager to join our PR&D team. In this dynamic role, you’ll lead multiple small-scale projects, collaborate directly with clients, and be the driving force behind both internal and external project success. The role will be reporting to CTO Viktor Nilsson.
As a Technical Project Manager in our PR&D team, you will play a crucial role in securing resources, creating, aligning, and continuously updating project/product plans, ensuring customer and stakeholder satisfaction in SiB Solutions. You’ll closely collaborate with our talented engineering team, product management, and UI/UX design, contributing to product strategy and priorities.
What You Can Expect
In this role, you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy and trust to initiate and make informed decisions. You’ll be surrounded by experts and supportive team members. Additionally, there are opportunities to combine this role with hands-on product management and product ownership once you’re up to speed.
Travel Requirements: This position involves occasional travel to visit customers and partners, with an estimated 10-20 days of travel per year.
Qualifications and Skills
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in engineering (relevant field) or equivalent education
- Proven experience as a project manager
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Experience with agile processes
- Genuine interest in technology
Desirable skills and experiences
- Background in software development or leading software projects
- Knowledge of video systems, AI, Cloud, or distributed systems
- Experience in Product/Program management
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Proficiency in requirement handling
- Experience in working with technical documentation (e.g., specifications, manuals, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Swedish language
If you’re ready to join a dynamic team, shape the future of logistics technology, and have a direct impact on our product strategy and priorities, we encourage you to apply. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to grow your career while working on cutting-edge projects in a supportive and collaborative environment.
How to apply
Please apply to the open position via email:
To recruiters: We kindly decline calls and emails from recruitment companies as we have already decided on the process for this recruitment.
About SiB Solutions
SiB Solutions is a logistics technology company enabling flawless logistics. Our Intelligent Video and AI Services provide logistics-intensive companies superior visibility and visual insights into their logistics processes. Companies can reduce costs, improve quality, strengthen their brands, and even act in an eco-friendlier way. SiB Solutions was founded in 2017. Today we are a diverse team rapidly scaling up and going global. Our HQ is at Ideon Science Park in Lund, Sweden. Together with our customers and partner network we persistently explore new ways to change the world of logistics by combining cutting-edge technologies and native logistics know-how. We honor our core values passionate and curious, humble and bold, professional and with high integrity.
The SiB Solutions Golden Circle: why, how and what
• Our purpose: Change the world of logistics through cutting-edge technology.
• How we make the future happen: We deliver on our customer promise: One step closer to flawless logistics – every day. We are explorers with strong values. We are scaling up. This means that we as a scale-up are building out to be a scalable company.
• What we offer: Intelligent Video and AI Services. Profitable, flawless logistics processes through visual evidence and superior visual insights.
Published: October 17, 2023