We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Products Research and Development (PR&D) team in Lund (hybrid).
As a member of a cross-functional team, you will collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, architects, and scrum masters to create our cutting-edge video analytics solutions. Our solutions are built on microservices that operate at the edge in our clients’ warehouses as well as in the cloud. Analytics is an integral part of our products, and you will have the opportunity to perform research and exploratory work to tackle challenging tasks. Designing for scalability, maintainability, and orchestration of software installations is a crucial aspect of our work.
Our team handles the development of all aspects of our products, including cloud backends, app and web frontends, computer vision algorithms, and machine and deep learning models.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include software design, development, quality assurance, documentation, and maintenance. You will also be expected to coach, provide advice, and assist your team members in finding solutions to complex challenges.
The team is located in Lund and Sarajevo, and SiB Solutions offers a “work from anywhere” policy, enabling all employees to decide when to work from the office or remotely. You will report to the Software Development Manager in Lund.
We’re looking for a pragmatic doer with a high throughput who enjoys seeing the results. As an experienced engineer, you will be the natural go-to person for your colleagues, providing guidance and advice. You enjoy coding and finding solutions to difficult challenges and understand the importance of seeing the big picture and prioritizing different actions. Reach out to CTO Viktor Nilsson to find out more, contact information below.
Required skills and experience include:
• 5+ years of experience writing code as a software engineer, developer, or a similar role.
• Experience with Python
• Agile methods
• Automated testing
• Design or development of software systems where multiple standalone components are communicating using network protocols.
• Comfortable working with Linux (user space)
Desirable skills and experience include:
• Cloud platforms, cloud architecture, and communication protocols
• Development with open source software and licenses.
• C#, GoLang, Typescript
• Web development, web technologies, and networking
• Data science
• Hands-on ML and deep learning using Python
• Image or video processing
How to apply
Please apply to the open position via our recruitment partner Technogarden. Click here to reach them >>
Apply before June 1st 2023. Please don’t wait to send in your application, we may finish the recruitment before the application end date.
About SiB Solutions
SiB Solutions is a logistics technology company enabling flawless logistics. Our intelligent video and AI services provide logistics-intensive companies superior visibility and visual insights into their logistics processes. Companies can reduce costs, improve quality, strengthen their brands, and even act in an eco-friendlier way. SiB Solutions was founded in 2017. Today we are a diverse team rapidly scaling up and going global. Our HQ is at Ideon Science Park in Lund, Sweden. Together with our customers and partner network we persistently explore new ways to change the world of logistics by combining cutting-edge technologies and native logistics know-how. We honor our core values passionate and curious, humble and bold, professional and with high integrity.
The SiB Solutions Golden Circle: why, how and what
• Our purpose: Change the world of logistics through cutting-edge technology.
• How we make the future happen: We deliver on our customer promise: One step closer to flawless logistics – every day. We are explorers with strong values. We are scaling up. This means that we as a scale-up are building out to be a scalable company.
• What we offer: Intelligent Video and AI Services. Profitable, flawless logistics processes through visual evidence and superior visual insights.
Published: April 6, 2023